- Bureau: Architectural Design Office PLUSS
- Architect: Ilmar Heinsoo, Indrek Allmann, Indrek Suigusaar, Vivian Oruvee
- Location: J. Sütiste Road 19, Tallinn, Estonia
- Size: 94 000m2
- Status: under construction since 2005
- Client: SA Põhja-Eesti Regionaalhaigla
- Photos: Architectural Design Office PLUSS
It is the most modern hospital building in the Baltic Sea region technologically 100% digital and up-to-date, logistically innovative and with high efficiency potential and the highest possible safety level for the patient as well as for the staff.
This is an innovative diagnostics and active treatment complex, the place where the hospitalís most technology-dependent treatments are administered. With the completion of the first stage of the campus, the availability of high-tech clinic and emergency medical care has been markedly improved for over 800,000 people living in the medical centre service area of northern, western, central and North-Eastern Estonia. While some buildings allow for a very creative design approach, almost like sketching the first strokes on a blank sheet of paper, then the design of the North Estonia Medical Centre is based on very strict functional requirements.