- Open competition 2004: 2nd prize
- Location: Varbuse, Põlva County, Estonia
- Site area: 13 000m2
- Status: completed 2010 (1st phase)
- Client: Estonian Road Museum
- Photos: Karli Luik, Pelle-Sten Viiburg, Nathan Willock
Annual Award of the Cultural Endowment of Estonia 2010.
Concrete Building of the Year in Estonia: Special Prize 2010.
Estonian Union of Landscape Architects: Deed of the Year 2010.
The open-air exhibition grounds of the Estonian Road Museum is a mixture of many layers. Not only does it operate on an informative level, it also incorporates opportunities for leisure activities and for experiencing artificial and natural landscape in a compelling dialogue. The concept of the exhibition grounds is based on a road – while passing by, your route will be surrounded by different landscapes.