17. May 2022
TAB 2022 is looking for volunteers!
Tallinn Architecture Biennale, which takes place from September to November, is waiting for volunteers interested in architecture.
The opening week of the Biennale will take place from September 7 to 11, but the exhibition at the Estonian Museum of Architecture will remain open until November 20. The main theme of TAB 2022 is “Edible; Or, The Architecture of Metabolism”. The main curators are Lydia Kallipoliti (USA / Greece) and Areti Markopoulou (Spain / Greece). Ivan Sergeyev contributes as an Estonian advisor.
The first project where volunteers can take part in is in the beginning of August when the building of the Installation will start in front of the Estonian Museum of Architecture.
We are looking for volunteers in various areas:
- installation production
- exhibition production
- Symposium production
- information and communication tasks
- overall organizing tasks for a smooth visitor experience
TAB offers in return:
- experience in organizing an international large-scale event
- option to turn your volunteer work into an internship
- expand your network of your specialized field
- be part of co-creating something truly remarkable
- benefits from TAB partners and fun activities together with the whole team
- a possibility for the most active volunteers to take part in other projects by Estonian Centre for Architecture such as production of Estonian pavilion at the Venice Architecture Biennale and Open House.
Please let us know in case of your interest by June 1st through the following form here.
If you have any questions, pleas contact Elo Aun, the Head of Volunteers email@example.com
Take a look at TAB 2022 program here.